PROTEIN QUANTIFICATION SERVICE
We offer Mass spectroscopy based technology for quantification of the proteins in mixture samples. The combination of High-performance Liquid Chromatography and high-resolution Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) has emerged as a powerful and universal method for the global measurement of proteins.
The following services represent our most common offerings.
- Protein quantification from biological samples including cell lysates, tissue lysates, IP (immunoprecipitation) sample, pull-down sample, or proteins mixture.
- Extinction Coefficient (A280), to calculate protein concentration by measuring UV absorbance at A280. This technique helps demonstrate consistency and comparability between batches.
- Protein A HPLC (PA-HPLC) to specifically determine the concentration of an antibody.
AAL BIOSCIENCE RESEARCH ADVANTAGES
Versatile testing methods
- High sensitivity
- Accurate and consistent results
- Strong technical support team